Call us now: 810-966-9102 | Serving Saint Clair County
Friendly, Effective Program Therapy
That Meets Your Needs
At Riverview Physical Therapy and Hand Rehab, we work hard to offer you a warm and friendly environment in which to begin your healing process. Our entire team is dedicated to your comfort and recovery, from the moment you arrive through our front door until the moment you leave.
Every effort will be made to see that all of your needs are met with efficiency and professionalism.
Back and neck pain
Highly specialized spine program
Joint pains - Arthritis and prehab programs for total joint replacement
Sprains and strains
Trauma (motor vehicle accident, industrial injuries, and amputee)
• Seeks to identify whether you have headaches that can be managed by conservative physical therapy approaches.
• Focus is on identifying causative factors as well as teaching you self-management techniques through exercise, posture, positioning, and ergonomic principles.
• Intervention also consists of therapeutic exercise and manual therapy techniques.
BALANCE / FALL PROGRAM
• Balance training
• Gait / walking assessment
• Fall risk determination testing
• Fall prevention strategies
• Wheelchair evaluations and recommendations
Now we offer specialized treatment program for Parkinson’s disease and other neurological disorders by the only certified LSVT trained therapist in the area using the LSVT BIG modalities.
Our manual therapy techniques (Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy, and Mobilizations and Craniosacral Therapy), exercises and patient education help you get back to the activities you enjoy and prevent further injuries from happening.
"I was impressed by the patient care focus, friendliness, and concern by the staff."
"The degree of improvement in my back pain in such a short time was amazing. I highly recommend Riverview Physical Therapy to everyone for their therapy."
Stroke, Parkinson’s, MS rehab
Cardiac and pulmonary rehab